Topics

A weird problem I have, encountered a few times

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta

this is a weird problem I have encountered a couple of times in the past, but much more since including the Fleksy keyboard.

Hi Kosta

this is a weird problem I have encountered a couple of times in the past, but much more since including the Fleksy keyboard.

If I am using Fleksy and change keyboards it usually goes to the FlickType keyboard, so I'll do a two finger double tap to go to the iOS keyboard which will change correctly, but will also start playing the last audio I listened to. If I do another two finger double tap, it will start dictation then if I two finger double tap again, it will start the audio again, etc. I basically have to exit and two finger double tap on the home screen to stop all the nonsense.,

Chuck