Topics

A little problem

Michael Maslo

Hello list,

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not. I will start typing a email or a text and my keyboard will go away. I have to double click in the edit box to get it back. This only happens after I have typed a word and then flick up or down. This is not a all the time issue and it can not be duplicated on any type of regular basis..

Any ideas would be appreciated.

David Nason

Hi Michael,

I have not come across this issue.
The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you are accidentally envoking the swipe up and hold and / or the swipe down and hold gestures, which dismiss the keyboard.

Dave