Topics

new phone flick type not working

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

i did restart my phone at the time, but since the latest build it seems to be working again.

Maria

On 23 Sep 2018, at 7:36 am, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Maria, have you tried restarting your device? And do you get any kind of message if you try to flick on the FlickType keyboard inside other apps?
- Kosta

Hi Maria, have you tried restarting your device? And do you get any kind of message if you try to flick on the FlickType keyboard inside other apps?
- Kosta

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

I got a new3 iPhone 8 recently. I opened test flight and flick type was there so i installed it. The demo in the app container works fine. I added the keyboard and turned on full access. I can see flick type in the keyboard list, but when I activate it, nothing seems to happen. The keyboard still behaves normally like a standard keyboard.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Maria