Topics

Build 114.

Ed Worrell

Hey Kosta and Ashley, I agree. I love what you guys have done with the keyboard and will continue to support the project by both subscribing and beta testing as long as the testing period continues. I will always support developers that work with the visually impaired community as you guys pour your heart and sole into your apps. You guys need to eat too. So here's to a great job!👍🏻

Ed Worrell

On Jun 28, 2018, at 7:27 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you so much Michael, that really means a lot.

We do not think the classic keyboard will cannibalize sales in any
meaningful way, since we believe the convenience to use the custom
keyboard in any app is hard to ignore, particularly for people who
would otherwise use the classic app repeatedly. Smile.

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:28 PM Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

It is very disappointing the things which are said about the subscription model. I purchased the subscription and feel it is a well worth product. I could say more but I will stop here before I offend most people. If a one time charge is considered, I do hope it costs the same as a five year subscription. The issue is that there are no other keyboard out there which is so awesome for the blind. I know kosta you said the classic keyboard would always be out there but I wonder as for a business model if that may take business away from the custom keyboard. Anyway I want to sincerely thank you for making such a awesome keyboard. Keep up the great job.
On Jun 28, 2018, at 17:28, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, and really sorry for the huge inconvenience. This
must be extremely frustrating. I am investigating and will keep you
updated.

Thanks for defending us, even in the face of such issues, smile.

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:22 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 114. Losing text again!
Hi Kosta,
While typing a long email defending the ninety nine cent subscription for FlickType, the screen flashed three times, went red, and I lost half my text. This happened about two fourteen PDT

I went back and started typing again, once I finished I changed to the iOS keyboard to see that what I just typed, wasn't there.

I am using Classic to type this. Chuck

[...]

Michael Maslo

[...]

🙁

Since it happened twice while trying to type the same, or almost the same text, the text itself might be the best way to reproduce the problem. Would you be able to share with us the exact text you attempted to type? You could also send it to us privately if you wanted, instead of the list. Again, only if you're comfortable sharing it.

- To join our beta, please send an email here
- Browse all our forum topics
Post to our forum
Join our forum
Help & support
- Follow us on Twitter

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 3:31 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Such is the burden we alpha testers must bear.

> On Jun 28, 2018, at 3:28 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you Chuck, and really sorry for the huge inconvenience. This
> must be extremely frustrating. I am investigating and will keep you
> updated.
>
> Thanks for defending us, even in the face of such issues, smile.
>
> Kosta
>

>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:22 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
>>
>> Build 114. Losing text again!
>> Hi Kosta,
>> While typing a long email defending the ninety nine cent subscription for FlickType, the screen flashed three times, went red, and I lost half my text. This happened about two fourteen PDT
>>
>> I went back and started typing again, once I finished I changed to the iOS keyboard to see that what I just typed, wasn't there.
>>
>> I am using Classic to type this. Chuck

Chuck Dean