Topics

Lost text build 99

Benny Barber

The keyboard was still on screen and was not dismissed. I switched keyboards to see it my text was in my message and it was not. I canceled my message and sent you my message by starting completely over. I wish I had more. Thanks
Benny

On Jun 21, 2018, at 2:26 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Benny.

So as you were touch typing, which seems a common pattern with this issue, voiceover said "top of document" and did the keyboard get dismissed? Did you have to start editing again? Or did you have to switch keyboards again? I'm trying to understand if the keyboard gets killed, or if it stays on screen but somehow the text gets lost.

Thank you Benny.

So as you were touch typing, which seems a common pattern with this issue, voiceover said "top of document" and did the keyboard get dismissed? Did you have to start editing again? Or did you have to switch keyboards again? I'm trying to understand if the keyboard gets killed, or if it stays on screen but somehow the text gets lost.

Benny Barber

Oh yeah.  When the lost text occurred, voiceover said “top of document” and all the text was gone.  I was touch typing when it happened.

On Jun 21, 2018, at 1:39 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Nothing starting with the word "Extension" either? And was that with the custom keyboard, or inside the container app?

Also, can you please describe exactly what you experienced when that happened? Did the keyboard sound like it went away or anything like that?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:25 AM Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:
Sorry to say there was no entries regarding FlickType.  Thanks.

Benny

> On Jun 21, 2018, at 12:58 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you Benny. Could you please follow these steps to send us your crash report directly?
>
> You just go to your Settings app, then Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data, find and open the relevant FlickType entry, and then share using the button at the top. All FlickType custom keyboard entries will start with the word "Extension", followed by a date and time.
>
> Thanks,
> Kosta

Benny Barber

Nothing with extension.  The issue was in the custom keyboard.  Thanks.
Benny

On Jun 21, 2018, at 1:39 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Nothing starting with the word "Extension" either? And was that with the custom keyboard, or inside the container app?

Also, can you please describe exactly what you experienced when that happened? Did the keyboard sound like it went away or anything like that?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:25 AM Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:
Sorry to say there was no entries regarding FlickType.  Thanks.

Benny

> On Jun 21, 2018, at 12:58 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you Benny. Could you please follow these steps to send us your crash report directly?
>
> You just go to your Settings app, then Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data, find and open the relevant FlickType entry, and then share using the button at the top. All FlickType custom keyboard entries will start with the word "Extension", followed by a date and time.
>
> Thanks,
> Kosta

Nothing starting with the word "Extension" either? And was that with the custom keyboard, or inside the container app?

Also, can you please describe exactly what you experienced when that happened? Did the keyboard sound like it went away or anything like that?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:25 AM Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:
Sorry to say there was no entries regarding FlickType.  Thanks.

Benny

> On Jun 21, 2018, at 12:58 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you Benny. Could you please follow these steps to send us your crash report directly?
>
> You just go to your Settings app, then Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data, find and open the relevant FlickType entry, and then share using the button at the top. All FlickType custom keyboard entries will start with the word "Extension", followed by a date and time.
>
> Thanks,
> Kosta

Benny Barber

On Jun 21, 2018, at 12:58 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Benny. Could you please follow these steps to send us your crash report directly?

You just go to your Settings app, then Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data, find and open the relevant FlickType entry, and then share using the button at the top. All FlickType custom keyboard entries will start with the word "Extension", followed by a date and time.

Thank you Benny. Could you please follow these steps to send us your crash report directly?

You just go to your Settings app, then Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data, find and open the relevant FlickType entry, and then share using the button at the top. All FlickType custom keyboard entries will start with the word "Extension", followed by a date and time.

Benny Barber

Time was 12:35 pm cdt on the 21st . Thanks.