Topics

Text disappeared (

Chuck Dean

Yes, you are correct, it was at 5:34 PM.

On Jun 19, 2018, at 5:57 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Can you please confirm if it was 4:34 or 5:34 PDT?
I'm asking because I see an indication of a crash around 5:34 PDT, in
other words about 25 minutes ago.

- Kosta

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:45 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Text disappeared (
Hi Kosta,
I was typing an email on my iPhone 8 with the latest iOS. I was going to type the words app store, and when I went to capitalize the A, the screen flashed twice and all the text I had typed disappeared.

This happened at 4:34 PDT
BTW, I was using the 3D touch to capitalize and was using the latest update of the custom keyboard.
Chuck iyou