Topics

Build 88

There's a lot of changes under the hood in this release, so please report any unexpected behavior at all. We are also introducing the paid subscription feature, which has turned out to be quite complex to implement. Thankfully you can help us test out the purchasing flow, including deleting the app and then restoring your purchases upon re-installing, all free of charge. TestFlight will never charge real money, it will only simulate purchasing. We'd also love to hear your thoughts on the instructions and overall experience that a new user would have.

What's new:
- Updated content in "Welcome" tab.
- Added new "Upgrade" tab.
- The custom keyboard will now work without "Full Access", but it won't be able to play sound effects and will only have minimal touch typing functionality without flick gestures or tap typing, since it can't confirm the subscription without a network connection.
- Increased maximum emoji shortcuts from 6 to 10.

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley

George Cham

Hi Koster and Ashley,
First off I would prefer to see a  subscription in a yearly format.
Secondly I have tried to use FlickType to reply to this message but all I’m getting is not subscribed when I launch the full screen  keyboard and I can’t type anything.