Topics

I learn something new everyday.

David Nason

Yes this was news to me too!
I still look forward to being able to cap the first letter with a 3D touch and then tap out the rest though.

Dave

On 12 Jun 2018, at 21:46, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I don't know why I missed it, but I didn't know that a two finger tap would capitalize the first letter and allow me to tap type the rest of the word. For example, if I want the t capitalized in the word that, I can two finger tap the screen and simply tap type the word, like this, That.

I thought I had to manually type the word after capping the first letter.
This saves a lot of time!

Hello everyone,
I don't know why I missed it, but I didn't know that a two finger tap would capitalize the first letter and allow me to tap type the rest of the word. For example, if I want the t capitalized in the word that, I can two finger tap the screen and simply tap type the word, like this, That.

I thought I had to manually type the word after capping the first letter.
This saves a lot of time!

Chuck