Chuck Dean

It was three or four sentences.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 12:18 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Chuck, in those two instances that you mention, roughly how much text did you lose? Was it up to a sentence, or perhaps up to the last new line if there was one?
- Kosta

Chuck, in those two instances that you mention, roughly how much text did you lose? Was it up to a sentence, or perhaps up to the last new line if there was one?

I accidentally typed the word... As... And when I went to delete it, all my text was deleted.
I'm not positive, but I don't believe I had left the app or changed keyboards.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 12:05 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck, what did you type and then delete? I didn't catch that. And during typing that journal entry, did you at any point switch out of or dismissed FlickType?

- Kosta

Hi Chuck, what did you type and then delete? I didn't catch that. And during typing that journal entry, did you at any point switch out of or dismissed FlickType?

I have had all my text disappear while typing twice.
The first time it happened was right after I updated FlickType so I thought it was a fluke.
Today I was typing in my journal app and typed the as accidentally and when I flicked left to delete it, all my text was deleted.

I have not been able to duplicate the problem.

Chuck