Topics

Build 71

Hi Chuck,

that helps very much. Thanks so much for your help and sorry I somehow missed those solutions in what has already been posted.

Alan Lemly

On May 26, 2018, at 12:09 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Alan,
if you dismiss the keyboard and want to bring it back, do a double tap on the screen.

If you are enduring numbers or symbols you can insert a space by swiping right, just like in the letters screen. Once you swipe right you will insert a space and automatically return to the letters keyboard.

I hope this helps,

Chuck

On May 25, 2018, at 9:37 PM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Hi Kosta and List,

I like build 71 and the merging of FlickTyping and touch typing and the gestures used. The control center did pop up for me a couple of times when single finger swiping up and holding to change keyboards but now that I make sure I'm not near the bottom of the screen when swiping, this hasn't recurred. I prefer switching keyboards with the swipe up and hold gesture as opposed to dismissing FlickType with the swipe down and hold gesture simply because I like having access to the full iOS keyboard in case I want to change anything. Also, it is easier to get back to the FlickType system wide keyboard from the iOS keyboard. How does one do this if the keyboard is dismissed with the swipe down and hold gesture? I still haven't tested it thoroughly so may have more comments tomorrow.

I did note your comment below that there is no longer a spacebar and that to return to letters when in numbers or symbols, you enter a space. How do you enter a space in such a case? I touch near the bottom left of the screen when numbers and symbols are present to return to letters.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Alan Lemly