Update

Just wanted to thank you all for a very successful release to the beta group last week. TestFlight shows that people are already using the custom keyboard more than the main app, which is pretty amazing. And we're just getting started, smile. We couldn't have done this without all your help, so thank you again for that.

On a different note, you might have gotten a notification for a new build 66, which is just a small maintenance release. This may go to beta if manual entry work is taking longer than expected, otherwise it will all be bundled together for an eventual beta release. Also, from here on I will probably skip sending a separate email for each build since you are all quite accustomed to getting the notes from TestFlight and then discussing here in the group.

Finally, there's many of your questions and comments that we need to get back to, please bear with us and we'll eventually address everything.

Thanks for testing!
Kosta

Benny Barber

Kosta,

Are you aware that we are always one email behind from test flight? The last email that we received was for build 65 and not for 66? Just wanted to make sure you knew. Thanks.

Benny

On May 14, 2018, at 3:54 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

[...]

This is also the case with the notification from the TestFlight app.

Dave

On 15 May 2018, at 00:19, Benny Barber <rebelben@bellsouth.net> wrote:

[...]

Is everyone experiencing this same issue? This is on Apple/TestFlight's end, so nothing we can do about it but we're not experiencing this with our personal email accounts.

Ashley

Salman Haider

I certainly am. Always have. The push notification and the email from TestFlight is always a version behind.

Salman

On May 15, 2018, at 1:36 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Is everyone experiencing this same issue? This is on Apple/TestFlight's end, so nothing we can do about it but we're not experiencing this with our personal email accounts.

Ashley

Sorry, you're all experiencing this. I assume you guys all know this, but the workaround is to just go directly to the TestFlight app and download the update after you receive the new build update. Just make sure to refresh the app as that also doesn't always refresh as it should.

Cheers!
Ashley

Chuck Dean

Yes, the version on test flight is always one behind the actual build. I just figured the computer isn't good at counting. 😎

Chuck

On May 15, 2018, at 1:36 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Is everyone experiencing this same issue? This is on Apple/TestFlight's end, so nothing we can do about it but we're not experiencing this with our personal email accounts.

Ashley

Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>

Hello Kasta an Ashley,

Yes this seems to be an Apple issue. I am on a couple different beta test teams and this has been the case for all of the betas being sent out. Definitely an Apple issue.

Ed Worrell