Topics

Thank you alpha team!

Hi Group,

Thanks a bunch for helping with the beta group's questions and approving their messages. It's been super helpful and really means a lot to us :) And by the way, you guys are doing a wonderful job!

Warmly,
Ashley

Chuck Dean

And I want to apologize for saying this release was premature. I guess I underestimated the beta group. They all seemed to follow the instructions and understand the limitations of this early build. You were right, I was wrong!

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 6:40 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Group,

Thanks a bunch for helping with the beta group's questions and approving their messages. It's been super helpful and really means a lot to us :) And by the way, you guys are doing a wonderful job!

Warmly,
Ashley

George Cham

No problems. Love doing

And I want to apologize for saying this release was premature. I guess I underestimated the beta group. They all seemed to follow the instructions and understand the limitations of this early build. You were right, I was wrong!

Chuck

> On May 11, 2018, at 6:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Group,
>
> Thanks a bunch for helping with the beta group's questions and approving their messages. It's been super helpful and really means a lot to us :) And by the way, you guys are doing a wonderful job!
>
> Warmly,
> Ashley

Matthew Janusauskas

Happy to help you however I can in your incredible efforts.

Matthew

On May 11, 2018, at 9:14 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

No problems. Love doing

And I want to apologize for saying this release was premature. I guess I underestimated the beta group. They all seemed to follow the instructions and understand the limitations of this early build. You were right, I was wrong!

Chuck

> On May 11, 2018, at 6:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Group,
>
> Thanks a bunch for helping with the beta group's questions and approving their messages. It's been super helpful and really means a lot to us :) And by the way, you guys are doing a wonderful job!
>
> Warmly,
> Ashley

Shinji Sakiyama

I’m happy to help users!