A journal app that works with FlickType.

Hi Nozi,

Sorry I'm a bit late in answering. I was playing around this morning with Drafts 5.0 and though I don't personally keep a journal, I noticed it has options to append to journal across several cloud drives such as Dropbox, Google, etc. Drafts is very powerful in its feature set and even the free version allows you to do many things. It has a subscription version if you want access to more features. I had no trouble accessing the FlickType system wide keyboard when testing Drafts and the app seemed very accessible with Voiceover.

I will add that when I jumped back to the standard iOS keyboard after typing several sentences in Drafts with the FlickType keyboard and then returned to the FlickType keyboard that only the last sentence I had typed in Drafts was present. However, everything was still there when I returned to the Drafts app with the standard iOS keyboard. I've gotten similar results when typing with the FlickType system wide keyboard in other apps and jumping back and forth between it and the app so I don't think this is an issue with Drafts.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nozi
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 2:24 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] A journal app that works with FlickType.

Hi everyone. I saw a post on here about   using FlickType in their journal app.  in the one I use FlickType doesn't appear as a keyboard. Can you please  let me know which app you use? At the moment I use the main FlickType  app to type and then paste into the app.

Hi Nozi, I just wanted to clarify, can you use the FlickType keyboard in other apps such as notes and mail?
Kosta

On May 11, 2018, at 12:39, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Personal Diary App (Journal) by Eng Tat Lim https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/personal-diary-app-journal/id1052570257?mt=8

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 12:24 PM, Nozi <noziphokhanda@...> wrote:

Hi everyone. I saw a post on here about   using FlickType in their journal app.  in the one I use FlickType doesn't appear as a keyboard. Can you please  let me know which app you use? At the moment I use the main FlickType  app to type and then paste into the app.

Chuck Dean

On May 11, 2018, at 12:24 PM, Nozi <noziphokhanda@...> wrote:

Nozi <noziphokhanda@...>