From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nozi
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 2:24 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] A journal app that works with FlickType.

Hi everyone. I saw a post on here about   using FlickType in their journal app.  in the one I use FlickType doesn't appear as a keyboard. Can you please  let me know which app you use? At the moment I use the main FlickType  app to type and then paste into the app.

Hi Nozi, I just wanted to clarify, can you use the FlickType keyboard in other apps such as notes and mail?
Kosta

On May 11, 2018, at 12:39, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Personal Diary App (Journal) by Eng Tat Lim https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/personal-diary-app-journal/id1052570257?mt=8

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 12:24 PM, Nozi <noziphokhanda@...> wrote:

Hi everyone. I saw a post on here about   using FlickType in their journal app.  in the one I use FlickType doesn't appear as a keyboard. Can you please  let me know which app you use? At the moment I use the main FlickType  app to type and then paste into the app.

Chuck Dean

Nozi <noziphokhanda@...>