Topics

Build 61

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone, I have been playing with this build and the first thing I am noticing is the predictive engine is working much better, as good as the app's predictions. I have been typing for quite a while and no memory warnings; thank you! The only flight drawback I find in this build; when I start by iPhone, FlickType takes about twenty seconds to load. Once it is loaded, it opens almost instantly. Great job!

Chuck

George Cham

I have just updated to build 61. I had no issues with build 60 I have not seen the memory warning touch wood. So far, no problems as I type this reply.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:26:24 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 61

Hello everyone, I have been playing with this build and the first thing I am noticing is the predictive engine is working much better, as good as the app's predictions. I have been typing for quite a while and no memory warnings; thank you! The only flight drawback I find in this build; when I start by iPhone, FlickType takes about twenty seconds to load. Once it is loaded, it opens almost instantly. Great job!

Chuck

Chuck Dean

Build 61

Hi Kosta,
I tried typing the same email, only in the notes app to see if it crashed... It did.
I will try again and wait a couple of minutes to see if it returns.

Chuck

Thank you Chuck. Have you enabled full access again, as per my earlier email?

On May 8, 2018, at 08:53, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 61

Hi Kosta,
I tried typing the same email, only in the notes app to see if it crashed... It did.

Chuck

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta,
Thought I had, but I guess I hadn't.

Chuck

On May 8, 2018, at 8:56 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Have you enabled full access again, as per my earlier email?

On May 8, 2018, at 08:53, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 61

Hi Kosta,

Chuck

Chuck Dean

I have been typing with this keyboard all day, and I am very impressed. The predictive engine is every bit as fast as the app, and I have had no freezes or warnings. Good job! Now, on to phase two!

Chuck