From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:26:24 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 61

Hello everyone, I have been playing with this build and the first thing I am noticing is the predictive engine is working much better, as good as the app's predictions. I have been typing for quite a while and no memory warnings; thank you! The only flight drawback I find in this build; when I start by iPhone, FlickType takes about twenty seconds to load. Once it is loaded, it opens almost instantly. Great job!

Build 61

Hi Kosta,
I tried typing the same email, only in the notes app to see if it crashed... It did.
I will try again and wait a couple of minutes to see if it returns.

Chuck

Thank you Chuck. Have you enabled full access again, as per my earlier email?

On May 8, 2018, at 08:53, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 61

Hi Kosta,
I tried typing the same email, only in the notes app to see if it crashed... It did.
I will try again and wait a couple of minutes to see if it returns.

Thought I had, but I guess I hadn't.

Chuck

On May 8, 2018, at 8:56 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Have you enabled full access again, as per my earlier email?

On May 8, 2018, at 08:53, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 61

Hi Kosta,
I tried typing the same email, only in the notes app to see if it crashed... It did.
I will try again and wait a couple of minutes to see if it returns.

I have been typing with this keyboard all day, and I am very impressed. The predictive engine is every bit as fast as the app, and I have had no freezes or warnings. Good job! Now, on to phase two!

Chuck