Flick type doesn't show on iPad

Chuck Dean

I tried installing flick type on my iPad mini two, when I went to settings it wasn't their. I did the same procedure as I did on the iPhone. I notice when I type incorrectly and swipe left to erase, sometimes the previous word is also deleted. I also noticed the word flick type is not in the app

Chuck

George Cham <George.cham@...>

Hi costa,
Do you have any idea why the built 50 system wide keyboard is not showing up on my I pad pro, and therefore I can not access the system keyboard?
Its working ok on my I phone 8.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:35:56 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Flick type doesn't show on iPad

I tried installing flick type on my iPad mini two, when I went to settings it wasn't their. I did the same procedure as I did on the iPhone. I notice when I type incorrectly and swipe left to erase, sometimes the previous word is also deleted. I also noticed the word flick type is not in the app

Chuck

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
I noticed that build 50 isn't on my iPad mini 2 either. I think the iPhone is the primary target and the iPad will be supported eventually.

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 11:33 AM, George Cham <George.cham@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi costa,
Do you have any idea why the built 50 system wide keyboard is not showing up on my I pad pro, and therefore I can not access the system keyboard?
Its working ok on my I phone 8.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:35:56 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Flick type doesn't show on iPad

Chuck

Lack of iPad support for the custom keyboard was not intentional. Thanks for the feedback, I will address that hopefully with the next release.
Kosta

George Cham <George.cham@...>

As I said, im impressed with the first alpha version of the system keyboard.
However, I'd like to see a on screen keyboard at the bottom of the app, that you're composing a message or email to just like the fleksy app.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 4:57:55 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Flick type doesn't show on iPad

Lack of iPad support for the custom keyboard was not intentional. Thanks for the feedback, I will address that hopefully with the next release.
Kosta