Topics

Another observation

Chuck Dean

Another observation.
Hello all,
As I remember it, Fleksy VO was a battery eater. Writing a couple of emails would use 20% of the battery.
I am wondering it is the new app or the newer iphones.

Chuck

Thank you Chuck, I was actually not aware of this. Can you or any frequent
FlickType user please report back what kind of battery consumption you get
under Settings, Battery, "Last 7 Days"?

Thanks again!
- Kosta

http://flicktype.com
Invite your friends to beta@... today!
Follow us @FlickType <https://twitter.com/FlickType> for the latest updates!
Join the discussion: https://groups.io/g/flicktype

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Another observation.
Hello all,
As I remember it, Fleksy VO was a battery eater. Writing a couple of
emails would use 20% of the battery.
I am wondering it is the new app or the newer iphones.

FlickType, 11.4 hrs on screen – 2 min background 27%

Chuck

On Apr 21, 2018, at 10:00 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, I was actually not aware of this. Can you or any frequent
FlickType user please report back what kind of battery consumption you get
under Settings, Battery, "Last 7 Days"?

Thanks again!
- Kosta

http://flicktype.com
Invite your friends to beta@... today!
Follow us @FlickType <https://twitter.com/FlickType> for the latest updates!
Join the discussion: https://groups.io/g/flicktype

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Another observation.
Hello all,
As I remember it, Fleksy VO was a battery eater. Writing a couple of
emails would use 20% of the battery.
I am wondering it is the new app or the newer iphones.

Chuck

I was going to say that 27% of the battery used is a lot, but then I noticed that you've used FlickType for more than eleven hours in a week! If that's correct, you surely are among the most active FlickType users, ever! Thank you! Smile.

I do think we can make FlickType more energy efficient, but before we invest any effort in that area, I will first post the question to the beta group at some point and see how most folks feel about it.

:) yes, I am writing a book, sort of a personal memoir, that no one in the world will read or even want to read.
But it is good therapy, and really good FlickType practice.

Chuck

On Apr 21, 2018, at 10:41 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

I was going to say that 27% of the battery used is a lot, but then I noticed that you've used FlickType for more than eleven hours in a week! If that's correct, you surely are among the most active FlickType users, ever! Thank you! Smile.

I do think we can make FlickType more energy efficient, but before we invest any effort in that area, I will first post the question to the beta group at some point and see how most folks feel about it.

- Kosta

Chanelle Allen

Hello,
Here's my data for the battery question: FlickType 2.2 hours on screen 8%. I will keep FlickType running in the background as well and check how that effects my battery.
Chanelle