Topics

I notice when I delete partial words, mistakes for example, FlickType does not announce the delete, ...

Chuck Dean

Yes, I turned on audio ducking in the VoiceOver settings,

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 11:58 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for reporting, we're looking into the delete issue. Just to clarify when you say you turned on audio ducking do you mean in the voiceover audio settings in iOS?

Thanks!
Ashley

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for reporting, we're looking into the delete issue. Just to clarify when you say you turned on audio ducking do you mean in the voiceover audio settings in iOS?

Thanks!
Ashley

Chuck Dean

I notice when I delete partial words, mistakes for example, FlickType does not announce the delete, so I have a tendency to flick left again which deletes the previous word.
Also, I turned on audio ducking to test the tap stereo feature and noticed a lag from when I type and the announcement.
I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11.3.

Chuck