Topics

Latest build

Rocco Fiorentino

Same as Allen, I get emails but not push notifications. I would like it to be notifications instead of emails, but wondering if that something I need to change on my end? Thank you Appel for confusing us all lol

On Apr 12, 2018, at 9:02 AM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

I've been getting notified of new builds via email but those emails seem to lag the actual availability of the build by several hours and usually a new day has dawned before I get the notification email. Due to this time lag, I just find it easier to check TestFlight from time to time to see if a new build is out.

Alan Lemly
On Apr 12, 2018, at 1:01 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Did anyone get notified of build 34 when it went out to the alpha group a few days ago? I am struggling to understand why the notifications would not go out, and at the same time we've had reports of some notifications going out when they shouldn't. I can only attribute this to TestFlight issues right now, but I'd love to know if at least some people got the notification for build 34. This is one more reason why it will be important to be part of this group and at least receive the new build post that I will be making every time a build goes out to the alpha group.

[...]

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

I didn’t receive a notification through test flight since the changes were made, and the alpha build was introduced either.
Someone else in the alpha group checked test flight and let us know there was a new build. Otherwise we wouldn’t have known.
Maria

On 12 Apr 2018, at 4:01 pm, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Did anyone get notified of build 34 when it went out to the alpha group a few days ago? I am struggling to understand why the notifications would not go out, and at the same time we've had reports of some notifications going out when they shouldn't. I can only attribute this to TestFlight issues right now, but I'd love to know if at least some people got the notification for build 34. This is one more reason why it will be important to be part of this group and at least receive the new build post that I will be making every time a build goes out to the alpha group.

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

no, i didn't get notified on the iPhone, but it was there, when i opened the test flight app.

Did anyone get notified of build 34 when it went out to the alpha group a few days ago? I am struggling to understand why the notifications would not go out, and at the same time we've had reports of some notifications going out when they shouldn't. I can only attribute this to TestFlight issues right now, but I'd love to know if at least some people got the notification for build 34. This is one more reason why it will be important to be part of this group and at least receive the new build post that I will be making every time a build goes out to the alpha group.

Hi Coster, no I did not get a notification about build 34. However I did get a notification from TestFlight a few days ago, and there was no build available. In regards to import dictionary, thanks for that the link doesn’t work neither in Apple mail or Microsoft outlook for iOS

[...]

Hi George,

None of us Alpha testers, seem to be getting notifications on our phones.