Topics

testing, is there anybody out there?

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

not seeing my own posts, or anybody elses for that matter.

Am i in the correct place?

Dave.

Dave,

I'm out here but only because I joined both subgroups in an effort to understand better how they work in Groups.io. I know there is a lot of confusion on which group to join and where to post, etc and I'm waiting on Kosta or Ashley to provide us some guidance.

Hope you're doing well.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 9, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

not seeing my own posts, or anybody elses for that matter.

Am i in the correct place?

Dave.

MariaRosa Chapman

HI Dave.

the list seems to be working now.  I haven’t joined the beta but i am here on the alpha list, and also on the hello group.
Maria

On 9 Apr 2018, at 10:57 pm, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

not seeing my own posts, or anybody elses for that matter.

Am i in the correct place?

Dave.

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply.
I wasn’t seeing my posts at first, but i am now.

Lets hope we are all in the correct place lol.

Do you know, if there has been any Alpha updates as yet.

As i was approved by Ashley to Alpha test, but the last update i had, was 01. 32, which for some reason came through twice yesterday, and the app, still says Beta.

Hope what i said makes sense?

All the Best,

Dave.

I'm out here but only because I joined both subgroups in an effort to understand better how they work in Groups.io. I know there is a lot of confusion on which group to join and where to post, etc and I'm waiting on Kosta or Ashley to provide us some guidance.

Hope you're doing well.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 9, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

not seeing my own posts, or anybody elses for that matter.

Am i in the correct place?

Dave.

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

Hi Maria,

Yes, i saw your post, on the other list, asking to join the Alpha team.

Take care,

Dave.

Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 2:14 PM

HI Dave.

the list seems to be working now.  I haven’t joined the beta but i am here on the alpha list, and also on the hello group.
Maria

On 9 Apr 2018, at 10:57 pm, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

not seeing my own posts, or anybody elses for that matter.

Am i in the correct place?

Dave.

Dave,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I missed the part the first time through where you asked if I knew of any Alpha updates yet. I am unaware of any Alpha updates at the time of your message and am still unaware as of right now. I can say that I just checked TestFlight and FlickType version 0.1-34 has dropped. Whether that is an alpha or beta version I am not sure. I'm thinking beta because I expect only the alpha group will get access to alpha versions and nothing with version 0.1-34 said anything about it being an alpha version.

Alan Lemly

I'm out here but only because I joined both subgroups in an effort to understand better how they work in Groups.io. I know there is a lot of confusion on which group to join and where to post, etc and I'm waiting on Kosta or Ashley to provide us some guidance.

Hope you're doing well.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 9, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

not seeing my own posts, or anybody elses for that matter.

Am i in the correct place?

Dave.

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

Hi Alan,

Thank you for letting me know, about version 01. 34.

I didn’t receive any notification, saying there was an update.

i’m guessing it is a beta update, as my Flicktype app, still says Beta.

So not sure, what has gone wrong, with the notifications.

[...]

George Cham

Hi Dave, I did not receive a test flight notification, just checked it and there is an update available.

Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 9:38 PM

[...]

Build 34 is an alpha build and it looks like you're currently using that build now. Sometimes you have to close the TestFlight app in order for the updates to appear.

Sorry for the confusion!
Ashley