Hello all,

I really love the simple and elegant way you solved the gesture issues some of us were having. I really think this is a great build. The only issue I am having so far is with the 3d or hard press on a letter to capitalize it. I can not get this to trigger on my iPhone x to save my life. I always use 3d touch on my phone and I simply can't get this function to work. I am going to try and restart my phone to see what happens happens after that.

Thanks for the quick updates. You guys are awesome!

Ed

On May 27, 2018, at 1:10 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
This build is great! I really like the hard press to cap the letter.
Good idea of having the option for the dismiss and next keyboard buttons. I turned them off, the flick and hold works great for me.

Great job!👍