I don't see a globe either.

Chuck

On May 27, 2018, at 12:17 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa, I can not see any globe at the bottom of the screen. Only the white bar.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 5:14:38 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 72

Hi George, what do you mean exactly? The button is displayed as a white globe icon, similar to the standard iOS "Next Keyboard" button. Are you referring to the visual announcement for it?

Also thank you for pointing out the location of the button, I should have clarified this myself: The "Next Keyboard" button is near the bottom left corner, whereas the "Dismiss" button, if enabled, is near the bottom right corner.

Kosta

- To join our beta, please send an email here
- Browse all our forum topics
Post to our forum
Join our forum
Help & support
- Follow us on Twitter

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 12:09 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:
Ok, the next keyboard button is at the bottom left side of the screen. Can you make this button a visual button?