Re: Capitalizing a word

Salman Haider

Yup, just noticed that when trying to type Kosta's name actually. I got Kos ta.
Salman

On 5/25/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two
finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two
finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of
removing the caps lock inserts a space.

Hi Kosta,
another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two
finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two
finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of
removing the caps lock inserts a space.

In the app, I can find the first letter, flick up to cap it, then continue
to type the lower case letters, flick right and their will be my word with
the first letter capitalized.

Muhammad Salman Haider
(765) 586-6840