Capitalizing a word

another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of removing the caps lock inserts a space.

Hi Kosta,
another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of removing the caps lock inserts a space.

In the app, I can find the first letter, flick up to cap it, then continue to type the lower case letters, flick right and their will be my word with the first letter capitalized.