Build 71

great job!
As we discussed, the gestures are positive and very natural for the tasks they are performing.
My only problem is remembering what does what, but I'm sure in a few days I'll be up to speed.
I would also like to see the flick left and hold for a quick delete. I would also like to see the ability to enter words into the dictionary, I am going back to the app for entry now.

Hi Kosta,
great job!
As we discussed, the gestures are positive and very natural for the tasks they are performing.
My only problem is remembering what does what, but I'm sure in a few days I'll be up to speed.
I would also like to see the flick left and hold for a quick delete. I would also like to see the ability to enter words into the dictionary, I am going back to the app for entry now.
The emoji are fun, but I have a funny feeling I will be seeing a lot of๐Ÿ˜Ž in the near future, but that's ok๐Ÿ‘.