Re: As I play with the menu gesture, I feel that the single finger flick up will not work for me.

I was a fond user of the tap and hold gesture at the top of the screen. This could be done with one hand. The 3D Touch would be a great option for devices that support it. I personally think that the single finger tap and hold at the top of the screen was the best way to interact with the menu, but I guess Kasta said there was some issues with it on the iPhone X. I did not see the issues with it activating to low on the screen as he said a while back.

I love the progress you guys are making on the keyboard, thanks again for reviving the app.

Ed Worrell

On Apr 18, 2018, at 12:40 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck, Chanelle,

We appreciate the feedback. Due to a bug with iOS we were not able to implement the single flick up gesture the way we wanted on non-iPhone X devices, therefore we're exploring other options. Though the two-finger flick gesture is reliable, we want to enable one-handed use across the entire app which is why we're exploring other options. If we do not find a reliable one-handed solution we will stick with the 2-finger flick up gesture.

Thanks!
Ashley