Re: Build 71
I guess the new way to capitalize letters is to first perform a two finger single tap to switch to upper case, then continue with the manual text entry?toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I am liking this update. Good work with the hold gestures Kosta. I know you said that you would have to write your own for the custom keyboard.
They are working well.
On May 24, 2018, at 11:11 PM, Salman Haider <email@example.com> wrote:
I am liking this update thus far. Being able to switch to the iOS keyboard again with a one hand gesture, entering a new line, all working well. One question though:
how come there is no longer a way to capitalize letters while doing manual text entry?
On May 24, 2018, at 8:17 PM, FlickType <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- Merged touch typing and flick typing styles. There is no longer a spacebar, delete, style toggle or shift key when exploring the keyboard. If you are in numbers or symbols, entering a space will always return you to letters.
- Magic tap to toggle the primary layout, between letters and numbers.
- Single tap with two fingers to toggle the secondary layout. In letters, this switches between lowercase and uppercase. In numbers, it switches between numbers and symbols.
- Added emoji shortcuts 😎. Flick right to enter a period, then flick up. These will be configurable in the future.
- Flick down and hold to dismiss, or up and hold for next keyboard.
- Flick right and hold for new line / return.
- Three finger tap and hold to read back.