Re: Build 71

Salman Haider

Maybe swapping the two gestures would work better Kosta? Meaning, the one finger flick down and hold can switch to the next keyboard. And the one finger flick up and hold would dismiss the keyboard. In my personal usage, I have a need to switch to the iOS keyboard more often than I need to dismiss the keyboard. Maybe others have a similar usage pattern?
Salman

On May 24, 2018, at 10:02 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Kim,

You can dismiss the keyboard with a flick down and hold, whereas a flick up and hold will switch to the next keyboard, eg the iOS keyboard.

Thanks for reminding me of the difficulty with the flick up gesture. What if you start the flick up from a little higher on the screen, avoiding the very bottom edge? Does that work for you?

Kosta

On May 24, 2018, at 18:44, Sharon Kim <sharon.mi.kim22@...> wrote:

hello all,
Okay so the flicking up to dismiss is no good!!!
It keeps entering my control panel thing, where it has airplane mode
and all that.
We had a problem with that sort of gesture when we originally tested
the app. that persists here as well.
I would suggest changing that particular gesture. I haven't tested
this one thoroughly yet, to offer any other feedback.
I'm sure you all shall hear from me soon.
thank you, and have a lovely day.

On 5/24/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Its just like entering a comma, but instead of flicking down after the
period; flick up.😎
its easy once you get the hang of it.👍

Chuck

On May 24, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...>
wrote:

I sometimes have trouble getting the EMOT es. What is the gesture to get
the mote s.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 24, 2018 at 20:05, <George Cham> wrote:

I’m having trubbel dismissingthe keyboard

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be
gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his
peace.’