Re: Build 71

Salman Haider

Yes, I have encountered this as well. However, performing the one finger flick up and hold gesture slightly higher than the bottom edge does work. I definitely want to be able to perform this particular function one handed, so I am willing to just practice and put myself into the habit of performing the gesture slightly higher. Rather than it potentially getting replace with a gesture that would require two hands. Definitely don't want that again!
Also, just a small correction; the last time we had a similar problem was when we were trying to decide on a convenient gesture for bringing up the menu in the main app. That was a disaster, I clearly remember it, and I definitely remember myself being one of the first ones to express how poorly that was working. However, the major difference between this situation and that one was, this time we are working with a one finger flick up and hold gesture. Back then, it was simply a one finger flick up gesture I believe.

If my memory serves me right.

Salman

On May 24, 2018, at 10:02 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Kim,

You can dismiss the keyboard with a flick down and hold, whereas a flick up and hold will switch to the next keyboard, eg the iOS keyboard.

Thanks for reminding me of the difficulty with the flick up gesture. What if you start the flick up from a little higher on the screen, avoiding the very bottom edge? Does that work for you?

Kosta

On May 24, 2018, at 18:44, Sharon Kim <sharon.mi.kim22@...> wrote:

hello all,
Okay so the flicking up to dismiss is no good!!!
It keeps entering my control panel thing, where it has airplane mode
and all that.
We had a problem with that sort of gesture when we originally tested
the app. that persists here as well.
I would suggest changing that particular gesture. I haven't tested
this one thoroughly yet, to offer any other feedback.
I'm sure you all shall hear from me soon.
thank you, and have a lovely day.

On 5/24/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Its just like entering a comma, but instead of flicking down after the
period; flick up.😎
its easy once you get the hang of it.👍

Chuck

On May 24, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...>
wrote:

I sometimes have trouble getting the EMOT es. What is the gesture to get
the mote s.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 24, 2018 at 20:05, <George Cham> wrote:

I’m having trubbel dismissingthe keyboard

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be
gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his
peace.’