Ok will test it now.👍

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Sharon Kim <sharon.mi.kim22@...>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 11:44:29 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 71

hello all,
Okay so the flicking up to dismiss is no good!!!
It keeps entering my control panel thing, where it has airplane mode
and all that.
We had a problem with that sort of gesture when we originally tested
the app. that persists here as well.
I would suggest changing that particular gesture. I haven't tested
this one thoroughly yet, to offer any other feedback.
I'm sure you all shall hear from me soon.
thank you, and have a lovely day.