From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:35 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 39

Please report all your feedback by replying to this topic. Thank you for testing FlickType!

In this release:

- Fixed incorrect word announcements when punctuation announcement was off. Words with an apostrophe would be split into two parts, as if the apostrophe became a space. For example, "don't" would be pronounced as "don tee".

- Apostrophes and hyphens will no longer be included in word announcements, unless there is potential for confusion between candidates. For example, the contraction for "it is" will always include the apostrophe in the announcement, to distinguish from the possessive "its". But words like "isn't", "doesn't" and "don't" will be announced normally, without the apostrophe being spoken.

- Apostrophes and hyphens will no longer be included in word deletion announcements.

- Fixed incorrect announcement when deleting a new line.

Please report all your feedback by replying to this topic. Thank you for testing FlickType!

Kosta & Ashley