Re: Build 71

Michael Maslo

Go hi list,

 I really like this keyboard. It is a great upgrade. I think it is so good. The only bud I see is when I type and on the iPhone x and I hit switch keyboards, everything I type is erased. Once I listened and followed the instructions, I do not switch keyboards now at all. I really like the emotes. Gray update. Keep up the awesome job.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 24, 2018 at 19:57, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

Hello, so far, so good.
I like the new line gesture and the emoji😎
I notice that if I leave notes after typing with FlickType, and then return, I am still getting text repeated.

Is it my imagination or is this keyboard faster than before?

Chuck