Hello, so far, so good.
I like the new line gesture and the emoji😎
I notice that if I leave notes after typing with FlickType, and then return, I am still getting text repeated.

Is it my imagination or is this keyboard faster than before?

Chuck

On May 24, 2018, at 5:17 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Merged touch typing and flick typing styles. There is no longer a spacebar, delete, style toggle or shift key when exploring the keyboard. If you are in numbers or symbols, entering a space will always return you to letters.
- Magic tap to toggle the primary layout, between letters and numbers.
- Single tap with two fingers to toggle the secondary layout. In letters, this switches between lowercase and uppercase. In numbers, it switches between numbers and symbols.
- Added emoji shortcuts 😎. Flick right to enter a period, then flick up. These will be configurable in the future.
- Flick down and hold to dismiss, or up and hold for next keyboard.
- Flick right and hold for new line / return.
- Three finger tap and hold to read back.