Re: How about a send button for emails and text messages?

Chuck Dean

I haven’t received any emails either. Maybe it’s just a quiet day, maybe Kosta took the day off.

Chuck

On May 22, 2018, at 7:05 PM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

I have not received any emails from the list today. So I am just sending this as a test to see if it's me who is experiencing some issue or if the list has simply been quiet today.
Salman

On May 21, 2018, at 6:55 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi George,
IOS  does not allow third-party keyboards to be used in financial institutions, or credit card transactions. It will always revert to the iOS keyboard when entering sensitive information such as bank account numbers, username, and password.

No, it’s not a bug, it’s a safety feature!

Chuck

On May 21, 2018, at 2:27 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Was just in my paypal app , i sent a email to customer service . I went to use flicktype custom keyboard . It was not available  . Is this a bug ? Or is flicktype not allowed in third party apps ?