Re: testing, is there anybody out there?

Dave,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I missed the part the first time through where you asked if I knew of any Alpha updates yet. I am unaware of any Alpha updates at the time of your message and am still unaware as of right now. I can say that I just checked TestFlight and FlickType version 0.1-34 has dropped. Whether that is an alpha or beta version I am not sure. I'm thinking beta because I expect only the alpha group will get access to alpha versions and nothing with version 0.1-34 said anything about it being an alpha version.

Alan Lemly

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 8:27 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [alpha] testing, is there anybody out there?

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply.

I wasn’t seeing my posts at first, but i am now.

Lets hope we are all in the correct place lol.

Do you know, if there has been any Alpha updates as yet.

As i was approved by Ashley to Alpha test, but the last update i had, was 01. 32, which for some reason came through twice yesterday, and the app, still says Beta.

Hope what i said makes sense?

All the Best,

Dave.