Re: How about a send button for emails and text messages?

Ed Worrell

Hello George,

I believe some third party apps have blocked the use of custom keyboards. I am not sure about the PayPal application. I have a 3rd party Facebook client that I use that blocks custom keyboards by default.

I hope this helps,

Ed

On May 21, 2018, at 3:27 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Was just in my paypal app , i sent a email to customer service . I went to use flicktype custom keyboard . It was not available  . Is this a bug ? Or is flicktype not allowed in third party apps ?