Re: As I play with the menu gesture, I feel that the single finger flick up will not work for me.

Hi Chuck, Chanelle,

We appreciate the feedback. Due to a bug with iOS we were not able to implement the single flick up gesture the way we wanted on non-iPhone X devices, therefore we're exploring other options. Though the two-finger flick gesture is reliable, we want to enable one-handed use across the entire app which is why we're exploring other options. If we do not find a reliable one-handed solution we will stick with the 2-finger flick up gesture.

Thanks!
Ashley