Re: Build 69.

Michael Maslo

Hello Paul, my question is if the intent of the developers is to make the who whole system to be seamless shouldn't we allow them to come out with that version and see what the community thinks? This conversation may be a mute point. My opinion alone.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 21, 2018 at 10:26, <Paul Sutton> wrote:

Hi Chanelle, its not that I don't find performing a magic tap difficult, its more about the convenience of being able to perform actions with as little movement as possible. I believe that if you can exit the keyboard to send a message or an email without altering your grip as much would make it slightly quicker and reduce the possibility of you dropping your iPhone.
That said, if there was no possibility of that happening I still would be happy with FlickType in its current form.
Just my thoughts anyway.
Regards, Paul.