Re: Build 69.

Michael Maslo

In a few day period I have only used the apple keyboard once.

Sincerely,, mikeĀ

On May 21, 2018 at 03:58, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

The tap and hold for touch typing works very well. If I need a number a tap and hold in the lower left coner and I am in the numbers panel. I also have nothing against the style button to return to the FlickType screen. Its all working great for me.

So Paul, how often do you need to go to the iOS keyboard? I haven't needed it all day. And in those rare occasions when you need to switch keyboards with a child in your arms, couldn't you put your phone down to do the two finger double tap?

Chuck