Re: Build 69.

Michael Maslo

As the developers have said they hope to make it seamless down the road.

Sincerely,, mikeĀ

On May 21, 2018 at 05:00, <David Nason> wrote:

Chuck, what do you mean when you say you haven't needed to switch keyboards all day? Flicktype is full screen, so when you finish typing, you have to either switch to the iOS keyboard or dismiss the keyboard. Both of these are multi finger gestures, which Paul and others find inconvenient.

In terms of switching modes, after plenty of real practical use over the last couple of days, I would definitely reiterate the need for an automatic switch back to flick typing mode. The switch to touch typing is seamless and wonderful, but I constantly find myself trying to flick type after typing my manual word, only to find I'm in the wrong mode. Its a real irritation to have to remember to switch back, and really slows down the flow of typing.

That's my experience anyway.

Dave