Re: As I play with the menu gesture, I feel that the single finger flick up will not work for me.

Chanelle Allen

Hello,
I like the single flick up from bottom gesture to bring up the menu, but I also agree that the two finger flick up should remain in place. I don't have an iPhone 10, but I thought that gestures to bring up the home screen and app switcher require a tap, hold and slide movement whereas bringing up the FlickType menu is a quick flick motion above where the physical home button would be. Am I wrong, and if so, could someone explain? If I am correct, it seems that FlickType should be able to distinguish between these seemingly different gestures. I also like the idea of 3-D touch being used to bring up export options.
Chanelle

On Apr 18, 2018, at 10:34, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

As I play with the menu gesture, I feel that the single finger flick up will not work for me. The two finger swipe up works 100% of the time. There was some mention of eliminating this gesture in the future. Unless a better gesture is found for opening the menu, I suggest it stays.