Build 69.

Paul Sutton

Hi chuck, since the introduction of touch typing within FlickType, I have needed to revert back too the iOS keyboard less and less. Hopefully there will even come a time where I will never need to use it. The problem at the moment is that I will always have to dismiss or change the keyboard when I have finished typing and I need to send an email or a text and using more than one finger can be awkward. Of course I am more than capable of using more than one finger but it's a matter of convenience. If I am in a position where I can not use my other hand then yes, I could put my phone down to perform the two finger tap but that seems inconvenient to me. Also, what if I am standing up outside so then I wouldn't be able to put my phone down to perform the action.
Regards, Paul.