Re: A test with Fleksy.

Chuck Dean

Allegedly a two finger swipe down is supposed to insert a new line, but I can not get any consistency. Most of the time it will insert a comma or question mark, and in the rare case that it does insert a new line, it usually inserts two lines.

Chuck

On May 20, 2018, at 7:42 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, this is useful to know. What’s the difficulty with entering a new line? Is the gesture hard to trigger reliably?

Kosta

On May 20, 2018, at 18:24, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta, i went into settings and turned off typing feedback to try and rid Fleksy of the stutter. It seemed better but not gone. I still have great difficulties entering a new line, and switching to another keyboard. Just thought you would light to know.

Chuck

On May 20, 2018, at 11:34 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

u Kosta, i went back and downloaded Fleksy again to see how it interacts with the iOS screen. As i an typing this, i an using the Fleksy minimal keyboard. The keyboard is the bottom half of the screen, and i can interact with all the nails text fields and i can use the rotor Tu move the cursor where i want. The predictive engine doesn't seem as good, it has a stutter when announcing words, and there is no good way to insert a new line. Also, changing keyboards is a nightmare, having to change to the spacebar keyboard first, then using the globe button to select a keyboard. My pointr is, this would be the perfect keyboard layout, for me anyways, and is what i mean by a half screen keyboard. Plus i can easily input my text replacements. 😎 👍