Re: A test with Fleksy.

Ed Worrell

Hey chuck and Kosta,

I have come to the same conclusion you have. I also turned off the word repeat on Fleksy and had the same findings. The voice still stutters whilst changing suggestions, and VoiceOver makes some end of document sounds when swiping. The keyboard isn't perfect but it's still faster than the iOS keyboard.

Ed

On May 20, 2018, at 7:24 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta, i went into settings and turned off typing feedback to try and rid Fleksy of the stutter. It seemed better but not gone. I still have great difficulties entering a new line, and switching to another keyboard. Just thought you would light to know.

Chuck

On May 20, 2018, at 11:34 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

u Kosta, i went back and downloaded Fleksy again to see how it interacts with the iOS screen. As i an typing this, i an using the Fleksy minimal keyboard. The keyboard is the bottom half of the screen, and i can interact with all the nails text fields and i can use the rotor Tu move the cursor where i want. The predictive engine doesn't seem as good, it has a stutter when announcing words, and there is no good way to insert a new line. Also, changing keyboards is a nightmare, having to change to the spacebar keyboard first, then using the globe button to select a keyboard. My pointr is, this would be the perfect keyboard layout, for me anyways, and is what i mean by a half screen keyboard. Plus i can easily input my text replacements. 😎 👍