Re: A test with Fleksy.

Ed, you mentioned: “The typing is so much easier and quicker for me with the gestures I forgive the stutter with VoiceOver.”

What gestures are you referring to that are not available in FlickType? Are you talking about the new line?

Kosta

On May 20, 2018, at 12:04, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ed, thanks, I'll try it once I turn on Fleksy again. I don't like having more than two keyboards active at a time.

Chuck

On May 20, 2018, at 11:37 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Chuck,

try performing a two finger flick down in the bottom right hand corner. This should insert a new line.

 Ed

On May 20, 2018, at 12:34 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

u Kosta, i went back and downloaded Fleksy again to see how it interacts with the iOS screen. As i an typing this, i an using the Fleksy minimal keyboard. The keyboard is the bottom half of the screen, and i can interact with all the nails text fields and i can use the rotor Tu move the cursor where i want. The predictive engine doesn't seem as good, it has a stutter when announcing words, and there is no good way to insert a new line. Also, changing keyboards is a nightmare, having to change to the spacebar keyboard first, then using the globe button to select a keyboard. My pointr is, this would be the perfect keyboard layout, for me anyways, and is what i mean by a half screen keyboard. Plus i can easily input my text replacements. 😎 👍