Re: iPhone X bug in build 68

David Nason

Ok I am still intermittently experiencing this issue of the text I've typed disappearing when returning to the iOS keyboard by using the next keyboard button on iPhone X. It happened again earlier today, but then fixed itself, without a restart.
In addition, I was also experiencing the issue Chuck mentioned where some of the text I have typed would appear twice in the text field after dismissing the keyboard.
I have also noticed that the next keyboard button does not appear when in touch typing mode. So it's actually become rather difficult to access. If and when there is a one finger gesture to dismiss FlickType or switch to the iOS keyboard, then this will not matter though.

Dave

On 20 May 2018, at 00:34, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Ok yes, a restart seems to have fixed the issue.
It just started at some point during the day today, not even straight away after installing build 68. I'll let you know if it happens again at all.

Dave
On 19 May 2018, at 23:33, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thanks for the report. I can't seem to be able to reproduce this on my iPhone X. Did this only start happening with build 68? And have you tried restarting your device?