Re: A test with Fleksy.

Chuck Dean

Hi Kosta, the stutter is annoying but I could learn to live with it.. I noticed when I turned off voice over the stutter was gone but there was a delay.

If their was a good way to enter a new line, an easier way to change to the numbers and symbols, and to switch keyboards, as you have implemented in FlickType, I would be pleased with that particular layout.

Chuck

On May 20, 2018, at 11:39 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Is the word stutter bearable? I remember that with the first flicktype builds with manual input, most people complained about the stutter or the delay that was used as a workaround to prevent the stutter.

Kosta

On May 20, 2018, at 11:34, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

u Kosta, i went back and downloaded Fleksy again to see how it interacts with the iOS screen. As i an typing this, i an using the Fleksy minimal keyboard. The keyboard is the bottom half of the screen, and i can interact with all the nails text fields and i can use the rotor Tu move the cursor where i want. The predictive engine doesn't seem as good, it has a stutter when announcing words, and there is no good way to insert a new line. Also, changing keyboards is a nightmare, having to change to the spacebar keyboard first, then using the globe button to select a keyboard. My pointr is, this would be the perfect keyboard layout, for me anyways, and is what i mean by a half screen keyboard. Plus i can easily input my text replacements. 😎 👍