I actually am ok with this current build. I can finally start to see what direction you guys are trying to go with the keyboard. Nice job so far. I can't wait to start testing new builds. I am seeing a little lab when typing quickly, but the lab doesn't happen all the time. I still would love to see a two finger swipe down to enter a new line. At some point in the future I also would like to see compatibility with search fields. The keyboard actually feels very close to a daily driver. Keep up the great work!

Ed

On May 19, 2018, at 4:35 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you all for the helpful feedback. Just a quick reminder that you can always revert to one of the previous builds from TestFlight at any time.

- To join our beta, please send an email here
- Browse all our forum topics
Post to our forum
Join our forum
Help & support
- Follow us on Twitter

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Sharon Kim <sharon.mi.kim22@...> wrote:
Hello all,
Okay I have to say I am so not a fan for this latest update. to say
I'm not a fan would be an understatement.
1. The hold and tap gesture, has to go. The magic tap was much better.
Mostly because it was much quicker, and much more responsive.
2. also, there is now ay to switch keyboards, once you enter flick
type. It is very annoying, especially since I'm used to the tap and
hold gesture to switch to the next keyboard, and that is now gone.
I know it's a work in progress, but over all, not a fan. I've reverted
to using the main app due to this last change.