Re: Build 68

Michael Maslo

So far for me the engine is working perfectly for me. I have had no issues whatsoever with the typing. I have to remember to move my fingers away from the same place if that makes sense. I can say if I do that the engine is perfect.

Sincerely,, mikeĀ

On May 19, 2018 at 12:44, <Salman Haider> wrote:

I agree with everything here Dave. Exactly my experience as far as the

accuracy of the prediction of the typing engine is concerned.

--
Muhammad Salman Haider
(765) 586-6840