Re: iPhone X bug in build 68

Michael Maslo

Ok Dave, I tried what you said is exactly what happened on my ten.

Sincerely,, mikeĀ

On May 19, 2018 at 13:05, <David Nason> wrote:

I've just experienced a bug on the iPhone X when using the custom keyboard.

If I use the iOS next keyboard button in the bottom left below the keyboard, instead of using the magic tap, to return to the standard keyboard and my actual email, the text I've typed disappears. If I use the magic tap, the text is there.
The odd thing is that I am 99% certain this was not happening until a few minutes ago! I was definitely using that button earlier today.