Re: Build 37 out to alpha

Ed Worrell

Hello Kasta,

I am really enjoying the new gesture for invoking the menu options. I actually love the new command as I am no longer accidentally bringing up the app switcher. I personally don’t mind that I have to take one more step to exit back to the home screen. This is a trade off I am willing to make. I am wondering if the two finger swipe up can be used just the default VoiceOver command of read from top. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!

Ed

On Apr 17, 2018, at 2:28 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Andrew, this is good feedback. Did you feel like you could previously distinguish between the home and app switcher gestures before ending your swipe up? Or did that not matter?